Nurofen Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom Relief Tablets
Nurofen Cold & Flu temporarily reduces inflammation, the source of Cold & Flu Symptoms, without drowsiness
Cold and Flu
The power of Nurofen Cold and Flu with Decongestant provides fast effective temporary relief of the major symptoms associated with cold and flu without causing drowsiness including:
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Head and body aches and pains
- Runny and blocked nose
Ibuprofen 200mg Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
- You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- If you have high blood pressure or are receiving regular treatment with other medications, in particular antidepressants.
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you have taken other medicines for cold and flu.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- If you are aged 65 years or over.
- Nurofen’s success is the result of over 30 years of research and development. We are experienced in pain relief, and we are here to help.
- Nurofen Cold and Flu contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve Cold and Flu symptoms at the source by reducing inflammation
- Nurofen does not need to be taken with food