Nurofen Quickzorb Fast Pain Relief Caplets 342mg
Nurofen Quickzorb has an advanced formula for fast absorption
For the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Migraine headache
- Tension headache
- Muscular pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Sinus pain
- Back pain
- Arthritic pain
Ibuprofen Lysine 342mg
- You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- If you have high blood pressure or are receiving regular treatment with other medications, in particular antidepressants.
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you have taken other medicines for cold and flu.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- If you are aged 65 years or over.
- Nurofen’s success is the result of over 30 years of research and development. We are experienced in pain relief, and we are here to help.
- Nurofen contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve pain at the source by reducing inflammation
- Nurofen does not need to be taken with food