Nurofen For Children 7+ Years Pain & Fever Relief Chewable Capsules
Nurofen for Children chewables provide headache, pain and fever relief in an easy to chew format.
Fever & pain
Suitable for children 7+ years
Since 1999, Australian parents have trusted Nurofen for Children to help their kids with pain and fever as they grow up. Nurofen For Children Soft Chewable Capsules come in an easy to chew format which does not require water, making it easy and convenient. They provide temporary relief of mild to moderate pains such as:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Teething pain & toothaches
- Sore throats
- Minor aches, sprains and strains
Coming in a pleasant orange flavour, they are a suitable option for older children who find tablets difficult to swallow.
For the temporary relief of pain and fever. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each capsule contains 100mg ibuprofen. Also contains glucose, sucrose and soy lecithin.
Read dosage instructions carefully before use.
Do not give to babies under 3 months. Seek medical advice before giving to children under 12 months. Do not exceed the stated dose. For short-term use only. If your child's symptoms persist for more than 48 hours consult your doctor. Children should take plenty of fluids. Do not use if the cap seal is not intact on first opening of the bottle. Maximum Dose in 24 Hours: Maximum 3 doses.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.
Do not use:
- in anyone with a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure
- if allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. In case of allergic reaction, stop using and see your doctor immediately
- in the last 3 months of pregnancy
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- for more than 3 days at a time
- in children under 7 years of age
- in children and adolescents suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
- if your child suffers from asthma or chickenpox (varicella)
- with products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines taken regularly
- in adults aged 65 years or over
- if trying to become pregnant, or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- Nurofen’s success is the result of over 30 years of research and development. We are experienced in Children’s fever & pain relief, and we are here to help.
- Nurofen for Children contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties and provides effective temporary relief from fever and general pain
- Our great tasting liquid formula and soft chew capsules do not need to be taken with food or water